1. Matches will be of 20 or 30 or 40 over games.
2. No bowler will be allowed to bowl 1/5th of the stipulated over.
3. In 20-over match, drinks will be provided after 10 overs.
4. The innings of the first batting side will start at 9 in the morning, and the innings of the second team will begin at 2.15 pm. If the game does not start by 11 am/2.40 pm, it will be declared as washed out (meaning no results), and the winner of the match will be decided by ‘spin of coin’.
5. What will happen if there is a tie? The result of the match will be decided by ‘spin of coin’.
6. Is there a “power play” like a World Cup match? No. But according to the tournament rules, only 4 fielders can stay inside 30 yards throughout the match. Also, not more than 5 field-men will be allowed to field on the onside of the field.
7. Only 2 short pitched balls are allowed to be played per over.
8. Is there a provision of “free hit”? Yes, “free hit” will be given in case of foot fault no ball.
9. Tournament will played on turf wickets.
10. No protests will be entertained against the umpire’s decision.
11. "For any issue the Tournament committee will not be challenged in the Court of Law”.
(But is the rule 11 valid under law? Maybe, the legal fraternity may be able to throw light on it)