seven years of service as on July 1, 2015 (i.e. up to 2008 batch) will be eligible to apply. In Harvard University short courses, where both additional secretary and secretary ranked officers are also eligible, topics include “Leaders in Development: Managing Change in a Dynamic World”, (Between 1 to 12 June, 2015), “Infrastructure in a Market Economy: Public-Private Partnerships in a changing world” (5-17 July 2015), Innovation for Economic Development (15 to 20 June, 2015), “Leadership for 21st Century: Chaos, Conflict and Courage” (7-12 September, 2015) etc.
The other institutes where selected officers will be sent for short-term courses are Cambridge University UK, ANZSOG, Australia, University of California, Berkeley, DCID Duke University, USA, Syracuse University, EMDC/WMDC, USA, ISS, Hague, IP3 Washington, USA, LSE Summer School, London, Graduate Institute, Geneva, ENA Paris etc.
Here is a list of long-term programmes for 2015•16.
1. Maxwell School, Syracuse University, USA Executive Master in Public Administration.
2. ISS, Hague, Netherlands, MA in Public Policy and Management.
3. University of Duke, USA, MA in International Development Policy.
4. Hubert H. Humphrey Institute, University of Minnesota, USA, Masters in Public Administration.
5. LKY School of Public Policy, National University of Master in Public Management, Singapore, Master in Public Administration.
6. London School of Economics, MSc in Public Management and Governance and MSc in Public Policy and Administration.
7. Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard University, MPA Mason Programme.
8. Blavatnik School, Oxford University Masters in Public Policy.
9. King’s College, London, MA in South Asia and Global Security and MSc in Public Services Policy and Management.
10. Cambridge University, Masters in Public Policy.
11. John Hopkins University, Masters in Public Health.
12. Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Masters in Development Management.
13. Australian National University, Masters in Public Policy.
14. International Anti-Corruption Academy, Vienna, Masters in Anti-Corruption Studies.
15. ENA, Paris, Advanced International Training Course: Cycle International Relations
The eligible officers are short-listed by a panel under DoPT usually applying weightage criteria that includes parameters such as foreign training deficit, seniority, SC, ST, women, North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, ACR grading etc.