|PM welcomed on his arrival for interactive session with young IAS|
1. Tensions and struggles don't bring change. It is about how many people to integrate.
2. You are the people going to manage several districts across India. The positive change you bring will be beneficial for the nation.
3. These 10 years are very crucial for you. Make the most of these 10 years and ensure your foundations are strong.
4. Our actions must be in tune with our vision. What we learn on the ground is very important.
5. Today’s India should not let go of the golden opportunity of taking the country to a new height.
6. We at times see a lot of people suffering from seasonal diseases such as viral, but at the same time there are people who are not affected by those. It’s because they have better immunity.
7. You may come across viral of laziness, sadness or corruption, but if you go with an inner strength and immunity, you won’t be affected.
Meanwhile, PM on Wednesday had interacted with IPS Officer Trainees of 2014 batch. Here are two things he advised the future cops:
1. Your uniform is a symbol of power and you should ensure that this ‘power’ is used to ’empower’ the common man.
2. You have a rare opportunity to work for the country, and you must not compromise on your commitments.