1. Rajiv Kumar, 1984 batch Jharkhand cadre IAS, now additional secretary in expenditure department, has been appointed as Establishment Officer under DoPT in the vacancy of 1981 batch Bihar cadre IAS BP Sharma.
2. Jaideep Govind, 1984 batch MP cadre IAS, now in cadre, has been appointed as additional secretary in MHA in vacancy of Rajiv Gauba, 1982 batch Jharkhand cadre IAS.
3. Ms Sanjeevanee Kutty, 1983 batch Maharashtra cadre IAS and CVO of Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has been appointed as additional secretary and financial adviser of the ministry of home affairs in vacancy of SC Panda, 1981 batch Assam cadre IAS.
4. Ms Bharti S Sihag, 1983 batch Himachal cadre IAS and additional secretary in information and broadcasting ministry has been appointed as additional secretary and financial adviser in the ministry of steel.
5. Vinod Kumar Thakral, 1982 batch Manipur-Tripura cadre IAS and additional secretary in steel ministry, has been shifted as additional secretary and financial adviser in information and broadcasting ministry in place of Ms Bharti S Sihag.
6. AP Sawhney, 1984 batch Andhra Pradesh cadre IAS, now in the cadre, has been appointed as additional secretary in ministry of petroleum and natural gas in vacancy of Rajive Kumar, 1981 batch UP cadre IAS.
7. BK Tripathi, 1983 batch Jharkhand cadre IAS, at present in the cadre, has been appointed as Member Secretary in NCR Planning Board under the ministry of urban development in the vacancy of Ms Naini Jayaseelan, 1980 batch UT cadre IAS.
8. Pritam Singh, 1984 batch Rajasthan cadre IAS, now in the cadre, has been appointed as additional secretary in the ministry of corporate affairs in place of MJ Joseph, 1979 batch ICAS officer.
9. Injeti Srinivas, 1983 batch Odisha cadre IAS and chairman of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority, has been appointed as Director General of Sports Authority of India (SAI) in place of Jiji Thomson. Srinivas will continue to hold additional charge of NPPA till the appointment of the new chairman is made.
10. T Vijay Kumar, 1983 batch IAS of Andhra Pradesh cadre, now DG in CAPART, has been appointed as additional secretary in women and child development ministry in the vacancy of 1984 batch Karnataka cadre IAS DV Prasad.