|Little Man Pee: Brussels Landmark|
1. The officer must have worked for at least two years at the Centre under the Central Staffing Scheme.
2. The officer should be clear from vigilance angle.
3. The officer should not have been debarred from Central deputation.
4. The officer should have at least 'Very Good' Service record. However, preference will be given to officers who have 'Outstanding' service record with a grading of 9 and above.
5. The officer should not be over 54 years of age.
6. The officer should not have been posted on an assignment in a foreign/captive post of Government of India, earlier.
7. The officer should not have been nominated for foreign training or should not be on training or foreign assignment, currently.
8. The officer should not be on study leave or long leave.
9. The officer should be at least one batch below the batch of officers who are currently empanelled to hold the post of joint secretary or its equivalent with the Central government.
10. The officer should have cumulative work experience of at least two years in the ministry of commerce and industry, textiles, communications and IT of government of India, or in industry, commerce and IT department of the state government.
And the desirable qualifications include
1. Experience in bilateral/international negotiations
2. Exposure to international trade.
3. Work experience in dealing with European Union/European Commission.
The Centre has written to all its secretaries and state chief secretaries circulate about this vacancy amongst officers eligible to be appointed at the level of deputy secretary or director in the government of India.
The last date of application is April 2, 2015.
(In Picture: It’s a landmark in Brussels. The sculpture depicts a naked little boy urinating into the fountain’s basin. It was designed by Jerome Duquesnoy and put in place in early 17th century)