1. Bureaucrats should visit CM’s residence only if there is urgency and only if they are asked to come.
2. Bureaucrats in the state should work on war footing for the development of the state.
3. Common people should report to the vigilance bureau or the chief minister's secretariat if someone approaches them to get transfer, posting, or bagging contracts by claiming that they have contacts at high offices.
4. The government officers are asked to take corruption complaints very seriously.
5. The state government would work 24 by 7 in discharging some of its work.
6. Changes would be brought in to improve local police stations.
7. People should consider police as a friend, and they should approach police without any hesitation.